January 2015 has come and my New Year’s Resolutions this year are:
1. Exercise for 40 minutes a day or 4 miles a day.
2. Drink more water. And more bubbles, because life is short.
3. Cherish living in the present.
4. Stop looking down at my phone when I’m in line somewhere.
5. Let it go if it doesn’t make me happy, make me smile, or make me excited.
My first and second resolution is well under way. I’m already a daily exerciser, I live for the endorphins, and the sweat! But exercising every day calls for some serious variety! I have my favorite workouts like Running, Spinning, Pilates, Barre classes, and Circuits but with a 6 month old getting out to take class is not always easy! Enter GIGABODY. For only $8.99 a month Gigabody gives me access to a variety of workouts that I can do while Cade is napping! I started out with their free 14 day trial to make sure I loved the workouts that they offered!
I traveled home from San Francisco to Pennsylvania for the holidays. With Gigabody I was able to workout even on days that it was freezing outside by using my phone to watch the videos. Gigabody is a MUST try if you need convenience and variety, and who doesn’t need more of that in their life?
Check out my review of just a few of the Gigabody videos:
1. 30-Minutes to Fitness: Plateau Buster: Workout 1 This is how I love to exercise! Circuits of cardio and strength with a repeat so that your body has a chance to remember the moves and do the even more effectively the second time around! A great workout.
2. Take 20 Cardio Kickboxing 2: This workout was easy to follow yet made me sweat! The choreography and sequences are simple and build on each other. The cueing was perfect. I used to Kickbox back in the days when Tae Bo first started and haven’t done it much since. This workout reignited my love for it and how great it feels!
3. Sweat Sexy: I don’t love dance workouts (except barre!) only because y body never feels right doing them so I don’t feel like I’m getting a good workout. Enter Sweat Sexy! I loved how the instructor split the workouts into segments building one to the next!
4. Take 20 Upper Body: Loving these Take 20 workouts when my baby is sleeping. I can get a quick workout in and feel great the rest of the day!
5. 30 Minutes to Fitness Start Here, workout 1: I loved the cardio portion of the workout! Great traditional moves that get the heart rate up!
6. 30 minutes to Fitness Plateau Buster Workout 2: Full body circuit with cardio mixed in. Did I mention this is my favorite way to workout?
Check out Gigabody and get your first 14 days free!!!! You will be so glad you did!