Whenever I need an extra push out the door for a run I make a new playlist. Here are 7 newbies and oldies I’m loving right now! Warning- I love stuff I can sing along to that makes the run go by faster, this list may not be for everyone 😉
1. Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
I’m in love with this song. It’s fun, upbeat, and I can sing along in my head to it.
2. My Love is Your Love- Whitney Houston
It’s gospel meets pop wrapped into one. I realize this makes me a girly girl that I’ve added Whitney Houston to this list. But she’s amazing.
3. Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
This is for my cool down/stretch. He’s fabulous.
4. All About the Bass- Meghan Trainor
Because I am all about the bass.
5. Walking on Sunshine- Katrina & The Waves
An oldie but goodie. This is a great song to start with or put in the middle to give you a boost!
6. Wonder What Your Doing for the Rest of your Life- Train
This might be my most favorite song this month.
7. Somethings Gonna Happen- Ivory Layne
A perfect warmup song.