A perfect little treat for dessert or breakfast!
Ingredients: *makes 24 mini muffins
1 3/4 Cups of Organic Flour (can use Gluten Free!)
1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/4 cup of Organic Sugar
1/4 cup of Organic Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup pf Almond Milk
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/2 cup of diced Granny Smith Apples
1. Preheat the Oven to 375 degrees. Grease mini muffin pan with vegetable oil.
2. Combine Flour, Sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of mixture.
3. In a separate bowl combine Egg, Milk, Oil, vanilla. Blend well.
4. Slowly fold dry mixture into wet mixture till combined.
5. Fold in Apples to batter.
6. Mix 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into the dry mixture you set aside. This will be your crumb topping.
7. Divide batter into your muffin pan. I filled mine to the top! Then sprinkle crumb topping onto each one.
8. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Use cake tester.
Let me know if you make them and how they turn out! Post your pictures! Do you have any healthy muffin recipes of your own?
In health and with grace.