Have you heard? It’s National Tequila Day! I love these days that give us a reason to celebrate! Here are 6 SunshineFIT Slender Cocktails to try without adding a ton of calories and sugar! If you do indulge remember to work it off tomorrow with one of my SunshineFIT Workouts!
1. Grapefruit Fizz: Pour 2 oz. of vodka and 5 oz. of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice into a glass, stir well. Add ice cubes and top off with a floater of champagne.
2. Bubby’s Bay Breeze: Pour 3 oz. vodka, 1 oz of fresh pineapple juice, 1 oz. of club soda, and a dash of cranberry juice into a glass, add ice, stir well. Garnish with a pineapple slice.
3. Slender Sangria: Pour 6 ounces of white wine, and 3 ounces of club soda into a wine glass. Top with a mix of strawberries, blueberries, and apple slices.
4. Twiggy Pina Colada: Pour 2 ounces of coconut rum, 1 ounces of club soda, and 3 ounces of pineapple juice into a glass, add ice, stir well.
5. Strawberry Lime Margarita: In a blender combine 2 cups of ice, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, the juice of 3 limes, 2 ounces of club soda, and 3 ounces of tequila. Blend well. Garnish with a lime.
6. And then there is my all favorite Skinny Margarita: Pour 3 ounces of tequila and 3 ounces of club soda into a glass, add ice, then squeeze the juice of 1 lime.
Happy National Tequila Day!