Do you ever find yourself just moving along in the day-to-day? We go to work, we complete our to do list, we make dinner, blah, blah, blah. Then all of a sudden you wake up one morning and you feel it, that feeling that THIS is the day for SOMETHING!! It’s like hitting a reset button in your mind, in your body. That’s how I feel today. I can’t pinpoint why as life is very good to me and this week has been an amazing week of new opportunities, inspiration, and good things.
I put together a few of my favorite quotes to continue to inspire my reset day and hope it inspires you as well!
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowline. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.
2. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
3. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
4. Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “Woo hoo what a ride!!!!”
5. Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much.
In health and with grace,