I must confess, I do a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar everyday. It’s been my routine for the past 6 months and I swear by it! I first heard about Apple Cider Vinegar and it’s benefits a few years ago. I added it to salads here and there but I never actually committed to see if it was something that could be part of my healthy lifestyle. Then I gained 6 pounds. Out of nowhere. Like anybody else I was desperate to get it off. I was still exercising 6 days a week, still eating pretty healthy, and the 6 pounds weren’t budging. It was time for the big guns. Enter: Apple Cider Vinegar. It’s my magic potion. It did the trick. Not only did the 6 pounds come off but I become less hungry (probably where the 6 pounds came from in the first place!)
A few weeks ago I was at the beach with my beautiful friends from home. I mentioned the Apple Cider Vinegar shots about a week before the vacation. Suddenly, they were one by one all partaking! My one friend took it VERY literally and actually did a shot (like a full liquor size shot) of the vinegar and I think pretty much swore it off. The other ladies? I think they’re hooked!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar: (not proven by any governing bodies)
1. Vinegar may help to lower blood glucose levels and lower cholesterol.
2. Eases digestion and washes toxins from the body.
3. May promote weight loss by making you feel fuller, longer.
4. May help to clear up skin and reduce blemishes.
5. May help to breakdown fats so your body uses them rather than stores them.
6. May ease hangover pain and symptoms.
I take 2 cap-fuls every morning as soon as I wake and then drink a whole glass of water.
Give it a try! Let me know if it works for you!
In health and with grace,