This is a super easy and fun recipe for Friday nights, get togethers, or any time you need something quick and healthy!!! The ingredients that are listed are what we used but I urge you to mix it up and top your pizza with your favorite toppings!
*Makes 4 flatbread pizzas
4 Whole Wheat Flat Bread (also called Naan)
1 cup of shredded Asiago cheese
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tomatoes sliced thin
Olive oil spray
Olive oil and a brush
Salt and Pepper
Red Pepper Flake to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
On Pizza one we also had 1 tablespoon of goat cheese and 1 roasted beet, sliced
On Pizza two JB used prosciutto
1. Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray the bottom of the Naan with Olive Oil and heat in oven for about 8 minutes to start to crisp the bottom.
3. Remove from oven and place on a cookie sheet lined with foil or a pizza stone. Use a brush to brush the crust of your pizza with olive oil. This will help to crisp the crust. Top your pizzas.
4. Place pizza in the oven for 15- 25 minutes. Once you get to 15 minutes check the pizza every 5 minutes as oven are different. You want the cheese to be fully melted, bubbling, and maybe starting to lightly brown.
5. Remove from oven and enjoy!!!!!
Good times, good friends, good food,
Tricia and JB