It’s officially 19 days till vacation and it’s time to kick it into high gear and get my tank top arms and bikini booty!! I’m not one for crash diets or gimmicks that promise you will lose 10 pounds in 10 days. What I do believe is that once an event is less than a month away that you want to look good and FEEL good for, it’s time to kick up your workouts and pay close attention to what goes in your mouth. So how do you kick it up a notch? Here are a few simple things you can do:
1. Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier than usual for 3-4 days a week and sneak in a morning workout. When you workout on an empty stomach you may burn more fat plus its a positive and motivating way to start you day.
2. Cut your alcohol consumption to 5 drinks a week. Now, I love my wine so you know this is hard for me. However, I’m not saying to have NONE. You can spread it out over your week or save it for one occasion if you need to get lip smacking drunk one night (but remember booze makes you forget your goals so be careful what you are eating and drink lots of water!).
3. Work out twice a day. Yes, you read it right, twice a day. 3-4 days a week do your morning workout and then do a 30 minute workout in the afternoon/evening to keep your metabolism burning.
4. Drink lots of water. I say this CONSTANTLY. Water flushes the system, it hydrates your cells, your skin, and cleans out your liver. Add lemon to it for an extra flush and to make it taste better.
5. Strength Train at least 3 days a week. Check out my You Tube Channel for Circuits you can do at home and stay tuned for a NEW BIKINI BOOTCAMP Circuit coming this week!!
In Health and With Grace,