Perform each exercise for one minute and then repeat for a thirty minute workout.
1. Jumping Jacks
2. Plank– top of a push up position and hold
3. Jog in Place
4. Tricep Dips– Sit on a chair, hand at your sides, lift your booty off the bench, bend your elbows to lower toward the floor then push your arms straight
5. Front kicks in place
6. Front lunge– hands on hips step forward with the left leg, bending 90 degrees, alternating legs
7. Push Ups
8. Alternating Side kicks
9. Basic Crunch
10. Twisting Side Planks– start in a plank position then twist to the left lift left hand to ceiling, return to center and repeat on the other side.
11. Squats– sit back like you are sitting in a chair and then stand back up
12. Bridges– lie on your back, knees bent, feet flat on floor, squeeze your booty and lift your hips up to the ceiling, then lower and repeat
13. Side lunges– step left leg out to side bending left knee then return to center, repeat other side
14. Criss Cross Abs– lie on back, knees into chest, hands behind your head, reach left elbow to right knee while the left leg extends, then repeat on the other side
15. Butt Kicks in place– similar to jogging but lift your heels toward your booty each time